Story Walk – A Stone Sat Still
August 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join Janelle and staff/volunteers from the North Lakeland Discovery Center for our StoryWalk ™ programs this summer! Programs are held at the Discovery Center on the new Nature Playscape Discovery Trail.
AUGUST 18—A Stone Sat Still by Brandan Wenzel A Stone Sat Still tells the story of a seemingly ordinary rock—but to the animals that use it, it is a resting place, a kitchen, a safe haven…even an entire world.
- Janelle will lead you along the trail reading the story of the day, followed by a fun craft!
- These programs are free of charge (donations appreciated) and open to all ages, but best for 3-8 year olds.
- Program will be held rain or shine (cancelled with extremely inclement weather).
- Crafts can be done onsite or taken home to complete.
- Stories will be left up on the trail until the next program.
- Registration is required for these programs, as we have a limit on program participants– so sign up today!
- Facial coverings must also be brought and worn when social distancing cannot take place.